Workshop - Requirements of the introduction of the LkSG for executives (english)
The introduction of the Supply Chain Compliance Obligations Act on January 1, 2023, will result in further compliance requirements for directly and indirectly affected companies. In addition to the company’s internal organization and processes, this also affects the external relationship with suppliers and may have an impact on the product and service portfolio.
The aim of this half-day workshop is to provide an overview of the requirements of the Supply Chain Act (LkSG), what the LkSG means for your company organization and how to implement it in your company.
- Legal basis and scope
- Integration into the company’s sustainability strategy
- Consequences of violations
Defined duties of care
- Human rights due diligence
- Environmental duties and prohibitions
Essential content of the LkSG
- Establishment of a risk management system (§ 4 Paragraph 1)
- Definition of an internal responsibility (§ 4 Paragraph 3)
- Performance of regular risk analyses (§ 5)
- Issuance of a policy statement (§ 6 Paragraph 2)
- Establishing preventive measures within the company’s own business unit (§ 6 Paragraphs 1 and 3 and vis-à-vis direct suppliers (§ 6 Paragraph 4)
- Taking corrective action (§ 7 Paragraphs 1 to 3)
- Establishment of a complaints procedure (§ 8)
- Implementing risk due diligence procedures with indirect suppliers (§ 9); and
- Documentation (§ 10 (1)) and reporting (§ 10 (2)).
Impact on the company
- Duty or voluntary
- Compliance or competitive advantage
- Corporate resilience
Tips for practical implementation
- Definition of responsibilities
- Stakeholder involvement
- Use and integration into existing management processes and structures
- Process support with IT tools
- Creation of an action plan
- Board members
- Managing directors
- Executives along the supply chains
- Employees from purchasing departments
- Sustainability officers
- Compliance officers
- Human rights officers
- 0,5 days, 9:00-13:00
Price per Person for Open Workshops:
- 520 EURO
* The maximum number of participants is limited to 12 people.
For English online open workshops, or online/face-to-face workshops in in-house format please contact me directly.